sâmbătă, 3 septembrie 2016

We Are Romania !

August 24, 2016. Hour 3.36. The earth has been shaken in the areas of central Italy, which leave no building standing. Screams, cries, cold night. Two days ago I buried the man who was everything for me. I was still under the shock of the death and the loss of my dear lover, and then another shock. God, how much suffering!
People from civil protection, military, ordinary people dug through rubble with their hands that they could save lives. I was  impressed by a girl, Giulia, who was rescued a dog trained for proper such disasters. Unfortunately her sister could not be saved. The  team was in tears. They have saved a life. Viva la vita!

Have you ever imagined that you could be any of you in this situation? I do. And I shuddered. I think I'm more aware  today that we  can  laugh,  work,  travel,  doing whatever we want and overnight collapse altogether and we can not be. It is so little distance between life and death as you can not imagine.
In the state of shock that I was, I felt the need to do something, how can I help the people. It was not easy, but when you want to do something you do it. Otherwise everything comes naturally. I thought Emilio would have thought about it like me and would have done the same. I talked to friends in my country and in Europe who asked me to do something to help those who are hit by this calamity. I thought at the poor Romanians who came to work in Italy, have died here. 11 Romanians died and five are injured. In total there are 290 dead. I called the Romanian consulates in Turin and Bologna, the Romanian Embassy in Rome, but they were overwhelmed by the situation. Embassy when I called they  told me that they had to send staff to the morgue to identify the dead Romanians.
I was  looking for ideas, my thoughts came in a heap in mind. Then I asked Emilio to help me ..... and I remembered Mr. Liviu Marian Pop that I met at the Romanian Embassy in Rome two years ago when we signed a partnership contract for  European platform " We Are Romania". I contacted immediately and I said that  I wanted to help Romanians in Italy, but I do not know how. The answer came immediately, without hesitation. He has a foundation  called Liviu Marian Pop Foundation based in Baia Mare, Romania. He  suggested me to find an Italian partner that will be able to manage money from donations in Italy. So I remembered a friend of Emilio who  was very close last time to me, Giorgio Ventura,  president CICAS Italy (union of entrepreneurs, traders, tourism and crafts) which has branches all over Italy. I contacted him and he agreed to sign a partnership contract with the Foundation Liviu Marian Pop. Through this partnership were opened two special accounts for donations: one in Romania and one in Italy. Thus donated money in Romania in the account of Foundation Liviu Pop will be transferred into the account CICAS which will find Romanian families in the affected area and they will give money for the needs of strict necessity (drugs, treatments, medical tests, fees and materials for children at school, psychologist support, etc.).
I saw now on the embassy website news like the Romanian state will help Romanians who suffered from the earthquake. Romanian families affected by the earthquake will have to meet a lot of cumbersome procedures to receive help from the Romanian state. Until then, we can help us, as we can.
I beg you from deep of my heart to  not let the Romanians feel alone.

We Are Romania!

Those who wish can make donations to the account:
 CEC Bank Baia Mare ROMANIA RO96CECEMM0130RON0583904

For information tel: 0040,744. 530. 508.

CICAS Italy
IT53R0760104400000088879978
Conto corrente postale CICAS: 88879978
causal : for Romanians - earthquake central Italy 2016

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu