joi, 18 septembrie 2014

COACH TRAINING - OMMEN, OLANDA, 21-28 AUGUST 2014- ENGLISH

COACH TRAINING - OMMEN, OLANDA, 21-28 AUGUST 2014
I look at this photo with a great pleasure. In my mind are coming back images of every moment spent at Ommen, Holland in August this year. I met great people and I realized that it doesn't  matter from which country we are, the sufferings, the hopes, the fears we have all alike. I learned what means friendship, communication and collaboration. And more than that, I learned to understand people. Being a coach means to be human, to lean on the needs of your fellow gently with wisdom and respect and help them to answer at their questions. The coach helps you to find  solutions, not give you an advice. Not at all. You're just a guiding in discovery solution that alone your neighbor will find. Sometimes we need to talk to someone, to clear our minds and to find the power to make a decision in our life. At the beginning of training, I wondered, "What am I doing here?" Then I found  the answer. I had to leave the airport in Nice at 12.30 and to arrive at Schiphol airport at 14.30. Direct flight, no trouble, I told myself when I got ticket. It wasn't to be. When I arrived in Nice, France, at the airport, where they were displayed on the electronic scoreboard flights, the flight to Amsterdam was written  "Delyed". I didn't panicked, I kept my composure, objectivity and clear mind. I thought it was a prelude to what I will  study in the Netherlands in training. After 2 hours of waiting, the airport has organized a bus to transport us to the airport in Marseille. At 14.30 we went to Marseille and we arrived at 17. I had calculated this trip, but I learned that in life you can get all without wonder, without doing your thoughts. Before leaving Marseilles I called on the Dutches informing them that I will get me later and confirm if I  find a train from Schipol airport to reach Ommen. They confirmed me that I could take a train, so I got to Marseille with my heart in peace. The airport  was waiting for us, so, boarding procedures did not last long. We took off at 18 and at 20 I was already at the airport in Amsterdam. At 21.30 I took the train to Ommen and at 23.30 I arrived in this small town, but very cozy and very quiet. I spent days full of emotions, joys and discoverings at the  Olde Vechte Foundation with other participants from all over Europe and beyond:Italy, Hungary, Greece,Turkey, Romania, Latvia, Serbia,Portugal, Iran, Czech Republic, France, Lithuania, Belgium, Austria.


 





Together with all these wonderful young people I have learned that hard times can be ignored if you know and know in which phase you are.
Phase apathy - when you want death because nothing is going.

Phase  of pain- you feel the need to be helped by others because you can not do anything.

Phase of  fear - when we want to ask for help, but we are afraid to do for fear of pain.

Phase of  greed - you want to have and to  possess, but you have  hesitation. Hunger for money, fame.

Phase of  anger - when we are envious of others and we like to stop them.

Phase of  pride - when we want to maintain and control the situatiation.
Phase of  courage - when you have the power to take decisions without fear and hesitations.
Phase of  acceptance - when everything is ok, when it is. You enjoy everything and  you not judge anybody.
Phase of peace - when you are  full, turned, everyone and everything is part of you. Everything is perfect.













Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu