marți, 28 ianuarie 2014

THE NUNS GLADE ANGELS

We leave to the Monastery Marcus Brasov , Covasna County . One friend of mine told me that at the monastery was a nun , Serafima Comsa , who takes care of 10 children. She took them directly from motherhood in Brasov in 2003 , children were abandoned by their mothers aged 1-7 months. Emilio and I are lovers of children. We thought to make them a joy these souls and get them some candy , clothes , as does any Christian .
It was a beautiful autumn day , when the trees changing their colors like in a picture made by Grigorescu, a Romanian painter. We came with hearts full of emotions. " What reaction have kids ? They will love what we bring them? Does Mother Serafima let us give them our gifts ? " There were questions that crop up in our thoughts as we head towards the monastery. At the gate of the monastery we saw a yellow van (later I was to find that this bus was donated by the school office to help girls reach kindergarten ). We thought too many guests arrived and Mother Serafima will have not time for us. When we entered on the gate of the monastery and we heared the voices of children . Do I happened to go to a monastery and hear the voices of children . The feeling I had was that we were in heaven. Ten girls about the age of five , six years come across. " Have you come to visit us? " Ask one of our friendly girls. If we wait , and his eyes were full of love and joy. " Yes , I replied to the girl . " "Mother, came to visit us ! ," - says the girl opening the door to the guest room located at the entrance of the house . The other girls were playing in special space in the garden.Mother Serafima had guests, but for a few moments she got out to greet us . With a gentle smile says : "Please wait a few minutes to me . I have a family visit and after i finish talking , I'll come to talk with you ." Late autumn sun warmed our souls . We are in a place where happiness was at home . I watched the girls and enjoy the scenery that they offered. I read something on the internet about the monastery and now I remember Mother Serafima that she gave everything. Begging in railway stations and churches, bear humiliation and harsh words . Working to exhaustion , side by side with men. The place stood the monastery was called Nuns Glade Angels , as foretold many years ago Father Arsenie Boca , when he came to visit this region. And Nicoleta, Mihaela ,Maria, Petruta , Anna, Elena , Stefan, Maria , Alexandra , Anna , Andrew and Ana -Maria are Angels of  Marcus Monastery . Orphan Girls . That was orphaned . For them Mom 's who you increase not who makes . And Mother Abbess Serafima is the Mother of 10 children .In finally , mother got out of the house , accompanying guests to the door . " Come in , excuse me , it's not nice to let you wait " - says nun and cravings in their guest room . Rams girls were out to play, we could hear voices coming from another joyful. Another mother came and asked us if can she bring us coffee and some sweet . We said that we came to bring them some gifts to little girls and make a donation to the monastery. Gentle and tender voice says: " God bless you for your endeavor ." No wonder ,Serafima mother starts to tell us the story of these girls." Alexandra had pus in the ear for that maternity and she had a bottle neck tie and all the milk dripping from her neck and into her ear. Flesh was filled with pus. Their mothers abandoned them in the hospital , with all their diseases , along with the beauty and purity of newborn children . Maria Alexandra had surgery at the eyes . I remember Mary's feet were so fragile , the rickets , I did not believe that he will ever return and will be able to go . We baptized and God wanted them to live . Anna is 6 years old . She was found in a barn and miraculously saved by a family that was sitting there and heard her cries . Knows no other home than the monastery . Ana just past 6 years. "I know why I'm here. Stork who did wrong to me. My mother threw me in the hospital. You know, I left the road . Mom tells me that the monastery should forgive . I am angry with my mother . I don't love her and I will not forgive . "Tears came in our eyes . We should sit down on knees and kiss the hands of those who had the courage to take care of  these 10 girls.
Father Nil, professor of geography, took care until the end of his days as a confessor of the monastery these angels, but God took him in November 27, 2012. Maybe that's up there with Father Arsenie Boca still watching these angels on earth. I left the monastery with joy that I was in heaven for a few minutes.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu